Monday, May 26, 2014

My Pictures by CHRISTIAN

Hi, this is Christian and thank you for coming to see my blog.  I am 6-years old and my mommy is typing for me.  

Here I am:


Me on the lawn mower

I did this picture from school.  I just wanted to show you that this is my Kindergarten work.  


Work

I did this in Art class.  Umm, my art teacher told me to do that.  Every day she asks me to paint something.  


Zebra

This last picture I drew in class because everyone was so, so, slow of work.  I drawed it on the back of my paper work.  It's me and those red things are the boosters. The sword has some blood on it but you can't see.  And I killed all the zombies, so you can't see them.  


Zombie killer


This is from my school Spring Fling.  It was hard to get those two silver and gold eggs.  Each egg had something inside, like…a chocolate bar or toys or gummies or money.  My favorite part of the Spring Fling was hunting for eggs.  We also won a Nerf Gun basket.  


Spring Fling

Thank you for reading my first blog.  I tried to make it long but my mom said that people get too bored of reading long blogs.  Thank you for reading.  This is Christian.


5 comments:

  1. Not even one bit boring. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you got a mo to do something non-statistically related!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic blog! You're mom is a very sweet and smart lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Amanda, you should just SEE how well Samson is doing. You weren't kidding… he's the sweetest bull in the world! We are working on fattening him up. He REALLY loves tree leaves. He got in the garage today and left us a steaming hot surprise. :) He LOVES the cubes I bought him. You'll have to come to Dallas in a few weeks and see him!

      Delete
  3. Love your art Christian, you have beautiful eyes and I am sure you love riding on those tractors as my boys do.

    ReplyDelete